We would love to cover you on nibletz.com the voice of startups everywhere else. Below are the questions for our interview/feature story series. It’s the most popular feature on our webiste and is exposed to over 1m people per day through the site and our social media channels.
If you received a tweet or social outreach from us, simply copy the questions and answer them and then email them back to email@example.com and then watch nibletz.com and our different feeds for the coverage.
Our average wait time right now from the time you submit the answers to publication is about 3-5 days. That can be slowed down by our hectic travel schedule, but we will definitely acknowledge your email back and follow up with additional questions.
All we ask in return is that once the article is published please link it from your either your crunchbase or angel.co page and also your press page if you have one on your website.
- This is a casual interview to the startup community. We do have a variety of other startups, VC’s, Angels and entrepreneurs that are both subscribed to the site or following us on social media. Play to that crowd with your answers but have fun.
- Our most important best practice is be as LONG FORM as you can, it’s easier to edit down than it is to try and fill. Also we’ve been rejecting some interviews for length (as in too short)
- Some founders, and entrepreneurs prefer not to directly answer questions about funding,bootstrapping and secret sauce. Find the best way to construct some kind of answer. For instance if part of your secret sauce is ok to share with the public than do that.
- Answering the questions via an email works out a lot better for us than any kind of attachment. This is actually the most important one, 90% of our content is published on mobile making it nearly impossible to get formatting correct coming from a word doc or pdf.
- Please keep in context links to a minimum we will add your most important links at the bottom of the article in our links section.
Here are the questions:
What is your startup, what does it do?
Who are the founders and what are their backgrounds
Where are you based?
What is the startup culture like where you are based?
What problem does your startup solve?
What is one challenge that you’ve overcome in the startup process?
What are some of the milestones your startup has achieved?
What are your next milestones
Who are your mentors and role models?
What are some of the advantages/disadvantages growing your startup outside of Silicon Valley.
What’s next for your startup?
Where can people find out more, and what is your Twitter username?
Submit answers to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to link the published story to your press/media page, crunchbase, and angel list.