Happy day after Halloween, everyone! How’s that candy hangover treating ya?
We’ve had a great week here at Nibletz, with some fun stories and inspiring tips. Our most popular story this week affirmed what we already knew: now is a great time to be an entrepreneur. We also met a great new startup bringing technology and handwritten letters together, and we climbed inside an investor’s mind as he thinks through an investment decision.
Besides great content, though, the Nibletz team has been working hard on some big changes we’ll be announcing soon. We’re so excited about the new things we’re working on, it’s hard to keep it quiet. So, while we try to keep our mouths shut, check out the top 10 stories of the week:
- 13 Reasons Now Is The Best Time To Be An Entrepreneur
- Handwritten Letters Meet Technology
- Inside The Investor’s Mind
- 5 Presentation Tools Your Startup Should Check Out
- Crowdfunding Goes Feminine
- “Nice Shirt, Bro!” Best Practices For Startup T-shirts
- Should You Really Be Giving Starup Advice
- Want To Build A Website? Don’t Sweat The Tech
- 5 Ways To Maximize Your Startup’s Efficiency
- 15 Interview Questions To Ask Your Next Startup Hire (An old post, making an appearance in this week’s top 10.)
Around the Internet
So, it turns out the NSA has been accessing Google and Yahoo data centers, even when the companies didn’t know it.. Hop on Twitter and let us know what you think about that.
And, in good news for startups everywhere else, Boris Wertz of Version One Ventures believes funding has gone global. It is, in fact, a great time to be an entrepreneur.